Wednesday 19 October 2011

Bright Flowers Crochet Blanket

Here we are - in progress. I like to lay it out on the carpet, like this, so that I can judge what other colour combinations I need to add. I'm thinking that there is too much hot pink and purple here. I need to add more blue. Also considering adding in some green if I can find a good green. I'm intending to join these all together with white, for the traditional - flowers in the snow - look, so I have not added white yet. I might add in some grey or black later. Still a long way to go.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love these little circles when they are all grouped together. I am working on a hexagon blanket and the centres are very similar. I think your colour combo's are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colour choices! I think they look really lovely. I like the idea of a white boarder to make t look like flowers in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cheerful circles of colour, they're so vibrant. The white sets them of beautifully.

    ReplyDelete